Planning to attend the FBM Ladies Open? Keep an eye on this page for the updated schedule to be released in October 2018.
A friendly reminder – all spectators attending the Fatima Bint Mubarak Ladies Open can register for their free tickets, available on entry at Ticket Registration.
Car Park Information
Driving yourself to Saadiyat Beach Golf Club? Not a problem, we’ve got plenty of parking ready for your arrival.
GENERAL PUBLIC | All general public will be able to park in the free, general parking lot, located directly opposite the course entrance. Directional signage and roped pathways will lead tournament spectators into the entrance gate located directly to the right of the clubhouse.
PARKING FOR PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES | The Fatima Bint Mubarak Ladies Open offers reserved spots for any persons with disabilities. Please email FBMLOinfo@teamwass.com for more information.
Ready to watch some golf? All visitors and spectators attending the Fatima Bint Mubarak Ladies Open will need to present an official tournament ticket to gain entry into the tournament. Tickets can be registered on-site at Ticket Registration. Once you’ve arrived to the course, please follow the directional signage to the tournament entrance. The entrance is located directly to the right of the main clubhouse. All spectators and tournament visitors will be subject to a brief security check prior to entering the tournament, so please don’t forget to review our conditions of entry.
Curious to see what the Fatima Bint Mubarak Ladies Open has to offer off the fairways? Come visit our Tournament Village, located directly behind the Clubhouse for family activities, sponsor exhibitions and product displays. The tournament will offer more than just golf with everything from fitness classes and sports clinics to family fun, hospitality and exciting food and beverage offers.
The Fatima Bint Mubarak Ladies Open is committed to excellence in serving all customers including people with disabilities. The majority of the tournament course and spectator areas are wheelchair accessible. Disabled parking allocations are limited, however our Tournament Staff would be more than happy to work on assisting your needs. Please contact our team at FBMLOinfo@teamwass.com for more information.
Conditions of Entry
To ensure all our visitors and spectators have a safe and enjoyable experience at the Fatima Bint Mubarak Ladies Open, we ask that you please take a moment to review our policies and prohibited items.
AUTOGRAPH POLICY | For the safety of the players and gallery members alike, a NO AUTOGRAPH POLICY is enforced on the golf course during the week of the Fatima Bint Mubarak Ladies Open, including Practice Rounds. In consideration of players, we ask that spectators refrain from requesting autographs during competition and must wait until after a player has completed her round.
CHAIR POLICY | Collapsible chairs are allowed on course.
FOOD and BEVERAGE | No outside food or beverage is permitted upon admittance to the tournament. No beverage containers of any type are allowed to be brought onto the golf course except for medical or infant needs.
GOLF ETIQUETTE | Don’t forget to review the standard golf etiquette and tournament viewing procedures below:
- Stay quiet and stand still whenever players are about to hit the ball
- “Hands in the air” by any Tournament Staff or Marshals means to stop and be quiet while golfers are playing their shots
- Stay behind the ropes at all times and stay off any non-roped tees, fairways, and greens
- For your own safety, follow the directions of the Tournament Marshals
- Any misconduct, illegal activity, or violation of any rule or instruction of Tournament representatives is prohibited and shall be grounds for forfeiture of your ticket and for your removal from the premise. Spectators will be subject to expulsion and the loss of ticket privileges for the following breaches of etiquette:
- Making rude, vulgar, or other inappropriate comments or gestures
- Verbal or physical harassment of players, volunteers, officials, or spectators
- Distracting a player or any disruption of play
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, unsafe, or illegal in nature
- Failing to follow the instructions of a tournament official, volunteer, or security personnel
SUGGESTED GOLF ATTIRE | Appropriate casual golf wear with comfortable walking shoes is suitable attire. Spectators are encouraged to bring any of the following items, as desired: hat or visor, sunscreen, sunglasses, umbrella.
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY | All spectators are asked to please observe the leaderboards throughout the course for “WEATHER WARNING” signs that will appear prior to inclement weather moving into the area. If the signs appear, spectators are advised to take precautions and seek the necessary shelter which may include evacuating the venue. In the event of inclement weather, spectators are advised to avoid the following: open areas, isolated trees, wiring of any type.
MOBILE DEVICE & PHOTOGRAPHY POLICY | Mobile devices and photography are permitted, but please recognize the use restrictions. The Fatima Bint Mubarak Ladies Open has instituted a “zero-tolerance” policy for any breach of the restrictions below.
Following the Fatima Bint Mubarak Ladies Open policy guidelines:
- Devices must be on silent at all times
- Please no calls near any tournament play (tees, greens, fairway shots)
- Devices may not be used to capture audio/video at any time during Tournament week
- During practice and pro-am rounds, photography is permitted. During official competition rounds, photography is prohibited within any areas of competition (i.e. teeing grounds, tee shot landing areas and on/around putting greens) or when requested by Tournament staff, security, players, or player representatives. Photography in non-competition areas is permitted
TICKETS and BADGES | General grounds ticket registration is available at the main entrance. VIP Lounge badges must be displayed clearly at all times. The Tournament is not responsible for lost hospitality and VIP badges.
PROHIBITED ITEMS | The following is a list of items that are PROHIBITED on tournament grounds during the Fatima Bint Mubarak Ladies Open.
- Any outside food and beverage is PROHIBITED on tournament grounds. No glass or coolers will be permitted on-site.
- No pets or animals will be prohibited on the tournament grounds. Guide and/or service animals assisting disabled patrons are more than welcome.
- Any items that can be used as a weapon or firearm are strictly prohibited.
- Bicycles, scooters, skateboards, roller blades, fireworks, laser pointers, frisbees, musical instruments, noise makers, amplification equipment of any kind including, but not limited to whistles, horns, and airhorns, will not be allowed. Baby strollers and wheelchairs for disabled patrons are welcome.
PLEASE NOTE, any patron found in violation of the above policies or in violation of Tournament rules and regulations is subject to removal from the grounds. Please report any patron in violation of these policies to the nearest Security Official and notify your supervisor and Chief Marshal immediately.
Any unanswered questions? Send us an email at FBMLOinfo@teamwass.com and a member of our team will be more than happy to assist you!