Coming out to the course? We can’t wait to host you at the second edition of the Fatima Bint Mubarak Ladies Open. General Course Grounds will be open to the public at the following times:
Monday 30 October - 7:00 am until 5:00 pm
Tuesday 31 October - 7:00 am until 5:00 pm
Wednesday 1 November - 7:00 am until 5:00 pm
Thursday 2 November - 7:00 am until 5:00 pm
Friday 3 November - 7:00 am until 5:00 pm
Saturday 4 November - 7:00 am until 5:00 pm
A friendly reminder - all spectators attending the Fatima Bint Mubarak Ladies Open Open can register in advance and present their electronic ticket at the entrance. If you don’t get chance to pre-register, ticket registration will be available on entry.
Car Park Information
Driving yourself to Saadiyat Beach Golf Club? Not a problem, we’ve got plenty of parking ready for your arrival.
GENERAL PUBLIC | All general public will be able to park in the free, general parking lot, located directly opposite the course entrance. Directional signage and roped pathways will lead tournament spectators into the entrance gate located directly to the right of the clubhouse.
PARKING FOR PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES | The Fatima Bint Mubarak Ladies Open offers reserved spots for any persons with disabilities. Please email FBMLOinfo@teamwass.com for more information.
Ready to watch some golf? All visitors and spectators attending the 2017 Fatima Bint Mubarak Ladies Open will need to present an official tournament ticket to gain entry into the tournament. Tickets can be presented in paper form or digitally via phone or tablet. Once you’ve arrived to the course, please follow the directional signage to the tournament entrance. The entrance is located directly to the right of the main clubhouse. All spectators and tournament visitors will be subject to a brief security check prior to entering the tournament, so please don’t forget to review our conditions of entry.
Curious to see what the Fatima Bint Mubarak Ladies Open has to offer off the fairways? Come visit our Tournament Village, located directly behind the Clubhouse to view sponsor exhibitions and product displays. The tournament will offer more than just golf with everything from fitness classes, sports clinics and five-star massage therapy to family fun, hospitality and exciting food and beverage offers.
The Fatima Bint Mubarak Ladies Open is committed to excellence in serving all customers including people with disabilities. The majority of the tournament course and spectator areas are wheelchair accessible. Disabled parking allocations are limited, however our Tournament Staff would be more than happy to work on assisting your needs. Please contact our team at FBMLOinfo@teamwass.com for more information.
Conditions of Entry
To ensure all our visitors and spectators have a safe and enjoyable experience at the Fatima Bint Mubarak Ladies Open, we ask that you please take a moment to review our policies and prohibited items.
AUTOGRAPH POLICY | For the safety of the players and gallery members alike, a NO AUTOGRAPH POLICY is enforced on the golf course during the week of the Fatima Bint Mubarak Ladies Open, including Practice Rounds. In consideration of players, we ask that spectators refrain from requesting autographs during competition and must wait until after a player has completed her round.
CHAIR POLICY | Collapsible chairs are allowed on course.
FOOD and BEVERAGE | No food or beverage is permitted upon admittance to the tournament. No beverage containers of any type are allowed to be brought onto the golf course except for medical or infant needs.
GOLF ETIQUETTE | Don’t forget to review the standard golf etiquette and tournament viewing procedures below:
- Stay quiet and stand still whenever players are about to hit the ball
- “Hands in the air” by any Tournament Staff or Marshals means to stop and be quiet while golfers are playing their shots
- Stay behind the ropes at all times and stay off any non-roped tees, fairways, and greens
- For your own safety, follow the directions of the Tournament Marshals
- Any misconduct, illegal activity, or violation of any rule or instruction of Tournament representatives is prohibited and shall be grounds for forfeiture of your ticket and for your removal from the premise. Spectators will be subject to expulsion and the loss of ticket privileges for the following breaches of etiquette:
- Making rude, vulgar, or other inappropriate comments or gestures
- Verbal or physical harassment of players, volunteers, officials, or spectators
- Distracting a player or any disruption of play
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, unsafe, or illegal in nature
- Failing to follow the instructions of a tournament official, volunteer, or security personnel
SUGGESTED GOLF ATTIRE | Appropriate casual golf wear with comfortable walking shoes is suitable attire. Spectators are encouraged to bring any of the following items, as desired: hat or visor, sunscreen, sunglasses, umbrella.
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY | All spectators are asked to please observe the leaderboards throughout the course for “WEATHER WARNING” signs that will appear prior to inclement weather moving into the area. If the signs appear, spectators are advised to take precautions and seek the necessary shelter which may include evacuating the venue. In the event of inclement weather, spectators are advised to avoid the following: open areas, isolated trees, wiring of any type.
MOBILE DEVICE & PHOTOGRAPHY POLICY | Mobile devices and photography are permitted, but please recognize the use restrictions. The Fatima Bint Mubarak Ladies Open has instituted a “zero-tolerance” policy for any breach of the restrictions below.
Following the Fatima Bint Mubarak Ladies Open policy guidelines:
- Devices must be on silent at all times
- Please no calls near any tournament play (tees, greens, fairway shots)
- Devices may not be used to capture audio/video at any time during Tournament week
- During practice and pro-am rounds, photography is permitted. During official competition rounds, photography is prohibited within any areas of competition (i.e. teeing grounds, tee shot landing areas and on/around putting greens) or when requested by Tournament staff, security, players, or player representatives. Photography in non-competition areas is permitted
TICKETS and BADGES | Please be ready to present your official electronic ticket tournament at the main entrance prior to entry into the tournament. Ticket registration is also available at the main entrance. Hospitality and VIP badges must be displayed clearly at all times. The Tournament is not responsible for lost hospitality and VIP badges.
PROHIBITED ITEMS | The following is a list of items that are PROHIBITED on tournament grounds during the Fatima Bint Mubarak Ladies Open.
- Any outside food and beverage is PROHIBITED on tournament grounds. No glass or coolers will be permitted on-site.
- No pets or animals will be prohibited on the tournament grounds. Guide and/or service animals assisting disabled patrons are more than welcome.
- Any items that can be used as a weapon or firearm are strictly prohibited.
- Bicycles, scooters, skateboards, roller blades, fireworks, laser pointers, frisbees, musical instruments, noise makers, amplification equipment of any kind including, but not limited to whistles, horns, and airhorns, will not be allowed. Baby strollers and wheelchairs for disabled patrons are welcome.
PLEASE NOTE, any patron found in violation of the above policies or in violation of Tournament rules and regulations is subject to removal from the grounds. Please report any patron in violation of these policies to the nearest Security Official and notify your supervisor and Chief Marshal immediately.
Frequently Asked Questions
Got a question? We’ve got the answer!
What is the Fatima Bint Mubarak Ladies Open?
The Fatima Bint Mubarak Ladies Open (FBMLO) is the first elite women’s only professional sporting event in Abu Dhabi. As part of the Ladies European Tour, the FBMLO will feature 126 professional ladies golfers competing for a prize purse of $550,000 and will enjoy worldwide television coverage on a variety of LET partner broadcasters.
When is the 2017 Fatima Bint Mubarak Ladies Open?
The 2017 Fatima Bint Mubarak Ladies Open will take place 1 – 4 November 2017 at the Saadiyat Beach Golf Club in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Can I volunteer?
Join in the experience of delivering a first class golf tournament by signing up as a volunteer. Volunteers will be required on all tournament days and on Tuesday 31 October to assist with the Official Tournament Pro-Am day activities.
Where can I sign up for tickets?
Ticket registration forms can be found here
When do gates open?
Gates will be open daily 7am.
Can I register for tickets at the gate?
Yes, if you haven’t had the opportunity to register for tickets through the tournament website, you can register for tickets at the main entrance.
Can children attend?
Yes! Children 16 years of age and under should be accompanied by an adult. Don’t miss all the fun filled activities available for kids in the tournament village.
Does the tournament offer free parking?
Yes! Free parking is available to all spectators in the general car park. Please refer to the course map for car park location.
Can I bring a camera?
Yes – but please refer to our Mobile Device and Photography Policy for use and restrictions regulations.
Are mobile phones allowed?
Yes, but please review our Mobile Device and Photography Policy to better understand the restrictions and on-course regulations.
Can I bring a stroller or wheelchair?
Strollers and wheelchairs are welcome.
Can I bring my own food and beverage to the course?
Outside food and beverage is not permitted. Please review our food and beverage policy for further information.
Are ATMs available on course?
There are no public ATMs available on course, so please be sure to bring sufficient cash for the day.
Is there a lost and found?
Lost and found is available in the Tournament Village.
Where can I find a course map?
Course maps are available here and will be located on select signage on-course.
Should I be aware of any special safety information?
First Aid will be located in the tournament village. Should a problem or emergency occur, contact any uniformed Tournament Marshal or security personnel in order to expedite medical assistance. You are strongly advised to bring sunscreen and drink plenty of liquids!
Weather / Evacuation
In conjunction with the LET, the Tournament has an inclement weather policy in place. There are three levels of weather conditions which will be indicated on scoreboards throughout the course and via radio:
- Evacuation Watch – Conditions are very favorable for severe weather to form. If this alert is posted, only get involved in tasks that will allow you to get away quickly if we proceed to the next level.
- Evacuation Warning – Conditions are degenerating and there is a high probability that play will be stopped.
- Evacuation in Effect – The LET has suspended play. Seek shelter immediately.
Any unanswered questions? Send us an email at FBMLOinfo@teamwass.com and a member of our team will be more than happy to assist you!